Order on our website before 10 a.m., and receive your order the next day at 2 p.m. at home!
Grenoble: Online natural wine cellar
Passing through Grenoble for a few days, or have you just moved to the region and are looking for THE place to get natural wine? Look no further for the wine merchant, we have the answer for you.
Order before 10 a.m. and receive your bottle the next day before 2 p.m.!
Natural wine no longer has to find its place in this world! Consuming better also involves wine, and both winegrowers and consumers have understood this well. Making organic, biodynamic or even natural wines means producing wines that respect the environment but also people. To taste these wines is to taste the soil without hidden stuff.
You're in Grenoble and you don't know where to find a nice bottle of natural wine to pair the famous Ravioles du Dauphiné that you are going to cook for your guests tomorrow? Do not hesitate any longer and order on Epi-curieux.com. You just have to worry about making the most beautiful ravioli recipe and enjoying it with your guests, facing Place Grenette if you are a little lucky in your choice of accommodation.
Epi-curieux.com is in charge of the wine for your meal.
In addition, we offer you 10€ on your order with the code GRE-VIN ! Code to be entered when checking out, valid from 100€ of purchase
Epi-curieux.com is above all a specialist in natural wine, but not only. We attach great importance to these artisan winegrowers who defend their soils, a know-how, by working in the most respectful way possible for the environment. The Epi-curieux team works every day to offer you natural wines as we like them, and it is also committed to ensuring the best moment of your day thanks to:
- 🚚 Fast delivery : Epicurieux is committed to delivering to you within 24 hours. Order before 10 a.m. and receive your package the next day before 2 p.m.
- 📦 Perfect packaging: We know the delivery people and their delicacy, which is why we take care to pack your bottles carefully so that they arrive in one piece.
- 🍇 A wide choice of natural wines: more than 600 organic, biodynamic, natural wines on the menu. Wines that will allow you to discover France through soils, but also wines from elsewhere.
- 👩🏫 A sharp tip: in the cellar, the team is there to guide you, remotely you can call us or you can call on our robot-sommelier to guide you to the best choice.
- 🗺️ Ongoing research: Epicurieux travels for you, sets out to meet these winegrowers passionate about their soil, and is committed to finding new great bottles for you throughout the year.
Grenoble and natural wine
Grenoble, former capital of the province of Dauphiné, is also called the capital of the Alps due to its large number of inhabitants. If you take a little height from the top of the Moucherotte for example, you will have a breathtaking view of the Massif de la famous Chartreuse (and not the liquor), but also of the majestic Mont Blanc, the Massif de Belledonne, and many others. Not far from Lyon and Chambéry, Grenoble offers you a panoply of activities to do between history and the mountains. Take the discovery trails or even the cable car to climb to the roof of Grenoble and access the Fort de la Bastille, stroll at the end of the day in the Saint-Laurent district, where bars and restaurants intermingle. Full of Italian influences, this district is the cradle of good living. You will taste the best ravioli of the Dauphiné, certainly the best gratin dauphinois too. But without a good natural wine, is it really worth it? If you are staying in Grenoble, do not hesitate to order the day before your arrival, or the day before your organized gourmet apetizer. Order a bottle of natural wine from Epi-curieux, your wine merchant near Grenoble, and make the most of your moment. The natural white wines of Burgundy from Domaine Robert-Denogent will go perfectly with the delicacy of ravioli, or the Arbois from Domaine de la Touraize… A meticulous selection for Grenoble epicureans.
No worries, we have something to help you:
- 🤖 Our robot-sommelier helps you choose your bottle, whether you are a novice or an expert in natural wine
- ☎️ Need to contact us directly, no worries! Write us at email@example.com, or join us at +33 6 64 88 38 24